Parker’s daycare is closed for a training today (which is probably cancelled due to the snow), and I’m at home with him today. So, there hasn’t been much time to peruse my RSS feeds for news and noteworthy blog posts; just some posts I wrote last night and one that I crossposted from the blog at work.
However, I remembered this meme and realized it was something Parker and I could do together. See, Parker likes to dance. So I fired up iTunes, grabbed my disco playlist (yes, I have one), and decided to see what would happen.
Wanna play? Here’s how.
- Fire up your MP3 player.
- Put your collection on random play.
- Post the first ten songs that play.
Here’s what we got.
- Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe – Barry White
- Heaven Knows – Donna Summer
- YMCA – Village People
- Shake Your Groove Thing – Peaches & Herb
- On the Radio – Donna Summer
- Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel – Tavares
- Got to be Real – Cheryl Lynn
- Macho Man – Village People
- Stayin’ Alive – The Bee Gees
- That’s the Way I Like It – KC and the Sunshine Band
So, for a while there our family room sounded like Studio 54. Parker, however was more interested in his trains than in dancing. Or maybe he’s just not into disco.