Zac Efron Shirtless

It’s one of the more mystifying things I’ve noticed about this blog since I started it. One of the most popular posts — and the one with the most comments — is a totally non-political one that’s little more than a list of who I thought the sexiest men alive were at the time.

Why it’s gotten so many visits or comments is beyond me, but there it is close to the top of the Google search results for “sexiest men alive.” What’s more astounding is that the other most popular search for this post is the name of a young actor I honestly hadn’t heard of before his name starting bringing people to this blog and it started showing up in comments several times a day: Zac Efron.

Apparently, a number of people want to see Zac Efron shirtless. So, okay. I surrender. Here he is. (If you’re reading this at work, now might be a good time to make sure nobody’s looking over your shoulder.)

zac efron shirtless

Like I said, I don’t know much about him.  Too young for me, but he’s certainly easy on the eyes. And if that’s what people want to see, far be it from me not to give it to ’em.

Update: Well, so much for my first and last post on this subject. Searching Google doesn’t always yield reliable results. Any further concerns should be sent to the site where this picture came from. I’m gonna stick to parenting and politics, and leave pre- or post-pubescent pop icons to the professionals.

This entry was posted in Celebrities. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Zac Efron Shirtless

1. connie says:

YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU DONT THINK THAT ZAC EFRON AND JESSE MCCARTNEY ARE THE SEXIEST MEN ALIVE ON THIS PLANET…

While I don’t think people are stupid for having other choices i will say the Zac looks fine to me. And I have no idea who he is or why he’s well known? Because I don’t have a TV I’m guessing he’s a TV star?

3. Zac Lover says:

ZAc is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kaite says:

I really dont think that that is him im sorry but look at his face it dont look right

5. kaycee says:

Zac Efron has 4 great qqualities

Great Hair
    Cute
    Can Sing
    Great bod

6. Ashton says:

Wow! Zac Efron is cute.  And he has an amazing voice. He can act and sing, what great talant.
                                         Bye, Zac Efron’s #1 Fan, Ashton

7. Ashton says:

p.s– I don’t think that is Zac Efron, either. Sorry but his face looks alot older in that picture.

8. Ali says:

kiss  me  Zac efron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. vanessa says:

that doesn’t like like zac’s face.
    actually, it doesnt look like zac at all…really..
    but, gotta say, he is one muthuh fcukin hottie.
    😀 😀 :D!

10. Maire says:

i think zac is a great hottie i wish i could go out with him, i have gone out in few years could’nt find a guy. well i have a son he turned 1 and iam 19 years old.
    i really like zac alot i usally dont crush on movies stars but this one i really like a whole lot.

from, marei

write back

11. Nicolle says:

OMG!!!! i love u i love u um im nicolle and call me we can mary each other and makeout all night long ok so call me go on my xanga site love ya so much u hottie

12. amanda says:

Ok! that is so not Zac! Sure zac is like the hottest gut but that is not him!

amanda

13. casie says:

zac is really hot  and wat rocks is he lives in my neighborhood

14. Lindsey says:

WOW!! Zac Efron is absolutly amazing i love you!!i mean you can sing,act and you are so cute=)

15. zacs manager says:

That is not Zac Efron. The owner of this page just got that picture from an Abercrombie website. I would appreciate it if you could not give people the wrong idea or false information.

16. heather says:

HEY ZAC I LUV U SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOME TIME !!!!UR THE HOTEST 19 YR OLD I EVER SAW  I MEAN IT ; UR HOTTER THAN JESSE MCCARTNEYU HAVE GREAT TALENT   LUV YA BUNCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIM ME IF U HAVE TIME OR LEAVE ME SOM MAIL nlf2647@wmconnect.com talk to u soonhotie

17. Ggirl says:

Connie: first of all Jesse Mccartney is so not hot, I thought he was, but look at this pic

look at his ugly face, you want to see HOTTTT here

The little boy, is hot, his name is Taylor Lautner  but dont get any ideas hes aaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Jessica says:

That is Zac Efron I should know I met him

19. alexis says:

he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hottt i love him so much