I happened to notice a referring link from Wampum, so I went over to see what they were linking to on this blog. It turns out that another round of Koufax nominations just came out, and I’m flattered and surprised to see that this blog was nominated for The Zach File.
I’d ask for votes, but to be honest I’d be hard pressed to decide who to vote for after seeing the full list of nominees, which includes some of my favorites whom I’m proud to have been nominated with.
- I’ve always been moved by Michael Berube’s posts about his son Jamie.
- Faithful Progressive is becoming one of my regular reads.
- Chris over at Law Dork did an outstanding job on blogging the Senate lynching apology.
- Pam frequently and bravely wades into Freeper territory, where I’m often loathe to tread.
- It was Shakespeare’s Sister who inspired me read up on the Downing Street Memo and join the Big Brass Alliance.
Go check out the rest of the nominees! There’s plenty of good writing/reading there.